Terms & Conditions
JLL CONDITIONS OF USE:We, Jyothy Labs Limited (‘JLL’) and its affiliates provide access to our www.fabricspa.com (‘Website’) and Mobile Application Fabricspa (‘App’) to you subject to the conditions set out on this page. The Website and the App jointly referred to as the ‘Platform’. The Platform is owned and operated by JLL, a public limited company incorporated under Companies Act, 1956 and having its registered office at Ujala House, Ramakrishna Mandir Road, Kondivita, Andheri (East), Mumbai – 400059, Maharashtra, India and corporate office at Manipal Centre, #903, North Block, Rear Wing, Dickenson Road, Bangalore – 560042, Karnataka, India. Please read this condition of use (‘Conditions of Use’) carefully before you purchase any product and/or avail any service from Platform.
For the purpose of this Conditions of Use, wherever the context so refers, “you” or “your” or “user” shall mean any person who is visiting, browsing, placing orders, transacting on the Platform by providing personal registration data/information while registering/login in on the Platform as a registered user using any computer systems or mobile or handheld devices or electronic device. They can be existing or proposed customers of Fabricspa. The terms “Fabricspa”, “we”, “us”, “our” shall mean JLL. These Conditions of Use govern your use on Platform. If you do not agree to this Conditions of Use, you may not purchase any product and/or avail any service on the Platform and we request you to uninstall the App. By installing, downloading or even merely using the Platform, you shall be contracting with us and you signify your acceptance to this Conditions of Use and other JLL policies posted on the Platform and amended from time to time, which takes effect on the date on which you download, install, login or use the Platform and create a legally binding arrangement and the same shall be abided.
1. Your Account: If you use the Platform, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and for restricting access to your computer, mobile, handled devices and electronic device to prevent unauthorised access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that your account is secured. Please ensure that the details you provide to us are correct and complete and inform us immediately in writing of any changes to the information that you provided when registering on the Platform. You agree and acknowledge that you will use your account on the Platform to purchase products and/or avail service only for your personal use and not for any illegal or unauthorised purpose. JLL reserves the right to refuse you the access to the Platform, terminate your accounts, remove or edit content at any time without notice to you.
3. E-Platform for Communication: You agree, understand and acknowledge that the Platform is an online platform that enables you to purchase products and/or avail service listed on the Platform at the price indicated therein. We reserve the right to amend the condition of sale and price of the products and service at any point of time and it shall be presumed that before purchasing any product or availing any service you have gone through the condition of sale and price and agree to the same.
4. Access to Platform: We will do our utmost to ensure that availability of the Platform will be uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. However, due to the nature of the internet and reason beyond our control, this cannot be guaranteed. Also, your access to the Platform may also be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services at any time without prior notice.
5. Your Conduct: You must not use the Platform in any way that causes or is likely to cause, the Platform or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way. You understand that you, and not JLL, are responsible for all electronic communications and content sent from your computer/mobile/handled device/ electronic device, etc. to us and you must use the Platform for lawful purposes only. You must not use the Platform for any of the following:
a. for fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offense or other unlawful activity;
b. to send, use or reuse any material that does not belong to you; or is illegal, offensive (including but not limited to material that is sexually explicit content or which promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm), deceptive, misleading, abusive, indecent, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic or menacing; ethnically objectionable, disparaging or in breach of copyright, trademark, confidentiality, privacy or any other proprietary information or right; or is otherwise injurious to third parties; or relates to or promotes money laundering or gambling; or is harmful to minors in any way; or impersonates another person; or threatens the unity, integrity, security or sovereignty of India; or objectionable or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever; or which consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any "spam; and
c. to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
6. Copyright, authors' rights and database rights: All content included on Platform, including text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of JLL, its affiliates or its content suppliers and is protected by India and international copyright, trade mark, authors' rights and database right laws. All software used on the Platform is the property of JLL, its affiliates or its software suppliers and is protected by India and international copyright, trademarks and author' rights laws. You may not systematically extract/ or re-utilise parts of the contents of the Platform without JLL and / or its affiliate's (as may be applicable) express written consent. In particular, you may not utilise any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract (whether once or many times) for re-utilisation of any substantial parts of this Platform, without JLL and / or its affiliate's (as may be applicable) express written consent. You may also not create and/ or publish your own database that features substantial (eg: prices and product listings) parts of the Platform without JLL and / or its affiliate's (as may be applicable) express written consent.
7. Intellectual Property Claims - You undertake not to adopt or use or cause any other person to adopt or use any name, corporate name, trading name, trade mark, design, copyright, title of establishment, logo, symbol or other commercial designation, of JLL (whether or not registered or to be registered in the name of the JLL or any of its associated companies) for any purpose whatsoever. The ownership of JLL in its trademark, copy right, logo, symbol, design or any other intellectual property rights shall remain as is and shall not be violated or claimed as owner by you or any other party under any circumstances. JLL reserves right to take appropriate legal action if it observes any violation of JLL’s intellectual property rights.
8. Trademarks: Fabricspa, Expert, Snoways, Wardrobe, Dhulai, Akash,Click2Wash and other trademarks indicated on Platform are trademarks or registered trademarks of JLL and/or its parent company Jyothy Labs Limited (formerly known as Jyothy Laboratories Limited) or any other company venturing/associated with JLL, in India and/or other jurisdictions. JLL's graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts and service names are the trademarks or trade dress of JLL. JLL's trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not JLL's, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits JLL. All other trademarks not owned by JLL that appear on this Platform are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by JLL.
9. Disclaimer: You acknowledge and undertake that you are accessing the services on the Platform and transacting at your own risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transactions through the Platform. You further acknowledge and undertake that you will use the Platform to order products and avail service only for your personal use and not for business purposes. Images on the Platform are for representation purpose only and actual product may slightly vary with respect to colour scheme, material etc.
10. Indemnity and Release: You shall indemnify and hold harmless JLL, its parent company or subsidiaries, affiliates and their respective officers, directors, agents, employees and representatives, from any claim or demand, or actions (including attorney's fees), made by any third party or penalty imposed due to or arising out of your breach of these Conditions of Use or any document incorporated by reference, or your violation of any law, rules, regulations or the rights of a third party. You hereby expressly release JLL its affiliates, officers, directors, agents, employees and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions/inactions of the third parties and specifically waive any claims or demands that you may have in this behalf under any statute, contract or otherwise.
11. Children: Use of Platform is available only to persons who can form a legally binding contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you may use Platform only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
12. Other Businesses: Parties other than JLL and its affiliates may operate stores, provide services, or sell product lines on Platform. For example, businesses and individuals offer products via Marketplace. In addition, we provide links to the websites of affiliated companies and certain other businesses. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant or endorse the offerings of any of these businesses or individuals, or the content of their websites. JLL does not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, products, and content of any of these and any other third-parties. You should carefully review their privacy statements and other conditions of use.
13. Communications: When you visit Platform, you are communicating with us electronically. You will be required to provide a valid phone number and email ID while placing an order with us. We may communicate with you by e-mail, SMS, phone call or by posting notices on the Platform or by any other mode of communication. For contractual purposes, you consent to receive communications (including transactional, promotional and/or commercial messages), from us with respect to your use of the Platform and/or your order placed on the Platform .
14. Losses: We will not be responsible for any business loss (including loss of profits, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, data, goodwill or wasted expenditure) or any other indirect or consequential loss that is not reasonably foreseeable to both you and us when you commenced using the Platform.
15. Alteration of Service or Amendments to the Conditions: We reserve the right to make changes to Platform, policies, and these Conditions of Use at any time. You will be subject to the policies and Conditions of Use in force at the time that you use the Platform or that you order goods and/or avail service from us, unless any change to those policies or these Conditions of Use is required to be made by law or government authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you). If any of these Conditions of Use is deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that Conditions of Use will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining Conditions of Use.
16. Events beyond our reasonable control: We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these Conditions of Use if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. This Conditions of Use does not affect your statutory rights.
17. Waiver: If you breach of these Conditions of Use and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these Conditions of Use.
18. Governing law and Jurisdiction: These Conditions of Use are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. You agree, as we do, to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Bangalore.In case of any dispute between you and us, the same shall be amicably settled and if not resolved then the same shall be referred to Sole Arbitrator appointed by us and such arbitration proceedings shall be governed by Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 and any amendment made thereof.
19. JLL Software Terms: In addition to these Conditions of Use, the terms, mentioned herein below, relating to software (including any updates or upgrades to the software and any related documentation) that we make available to you from time to time for your use in connection with Platform, shall also be applicable as part of these Conditions of Use. JLL Software means and includes set(s) of programs, procedure, routines etc associated with operation of developing/upgrading the Platforms of JLL.
JLL SOFTWARE TERMS1. Use of the JLL Software: You may use JLL Software solely for purposes of enabling you to use and enjoy the Platform, and as permitted by the Conditions of Use. You may not incorporate any portion of the JLL Software into your own programs or compile any portion of it in combination with your own programs, transfer it for use with another service, or sell, rent, lease, lend, loan, distribute or sub-license the JLL Software or otherwise assign any rights to the JLL Software in whole or in part. You may not use the JLL Software for any illegal purpose. We may cease providing any JLL Software and we may terminate your right to use any JLL Software at any time without giving notice to you. Your rights to use the JLL Software will automatically terminate without notice from us if you fail to comply with any of these JLL Software Terms, the Conditions of Use or any other terms of JLL. Additional third party terms contained within or distributed with certain JLL Software that are specifically identified in related documentation may apply to that JLL Software (or software incorporated with the JLL Software) and will govern the use of such software in the event of a conflict with these Conditions of Use. All software used in any JLL Service is the property of JLL and/or its affiliates or its software suppliers and protected by laws of India and other countries if applicable including but not limited to any other applicable copyright laws.
3. No Reverse Engineering: You may not, and you will not encourage, assist or authorize any other person to copy, modify, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble, or otherwise tamper with, the JLL Software, whether in whole or in part, or create any derivative works from or of the JLL Software.
4. Updates: In order to keep the JLL Software up-to-date, we may offer automatic or manual updates at any time and without notice to you.
JLL TERMS & CONDITIONJyothy Labs Limited (“JLL”) provides Laundry and Dry-Cleaning services to you (“Customer”) through its retail stores or stores managed by JLL and its Franchisees under the name “Fabricspa”. The Terms & Conditions with respect to Laundry and Dry-cleaning services:
1. The Customer is required to provide genuine and complete details about his/her name, residential address, contact number and e-mail ID at the time of booking the pick-up/creating the order for availing laundry and dry-cleaning services.
2. The Store In-charge/Delivery boy has the right to thoroughly examine the garment(s)/item(s) and inquire about any existing damage(s)/defect(s) before collecting and accepting the garment(s)/item(s). Customer is required to cooperate with the same.
3. All garments/linen/fabrics are handled with great care but owing to the conditions of the garments/linen/fabrics/articles or non-apparent/non-visible defects in its material there is a possibility of discolouring or shrinkage. Such garments are accepted for cleaning at owner's risk and JLL will not accept any responsibility for it.
4. JLL, due to time constraints, does not read manufacturer suggested care and washing /drying labels, and will not responsible for garment(s)/ item(s) labelled "hand wash only" or "dry clean only".
5. The garment(s)/item(s) collected on weekends/holidays shall be sent for processing only on the next working day (working day is from Monday to Saturday excluding holidays as per JLL'spolicy). Hence there could be possibilities of delay in such cases.
6. JLL is not responsible for loss of or damage to any valuable or personal or non-cleanable items left in the garment(s)/ item(s) such as money, jewellery, or anything else.
7. JLL will use reasonable efforts to try to ensure that washing, drying and folding services are maintained at a high level of quality.
8. JLL shall not be held responsible for loss or damage of any ornaments/ jewellery fittings on the garment(s)/ item(s).
9. Garment(s)/item(s) shall be delivered on the scheduled date of delivery as per the Estimated Goods Received Note (“EGRN”). However, any delay in delivery due to reasons, including but not limited, to occurrence of Force Majeure event such as fire, flood, storm, natural calamities, earthquake, enemies, war, riot, civil commotion or any other irresponsible force, act of God which are beyond the control of JLL, does not entitle the Customer for any compensation/discount.
10. Express Service/Urgent delivery/Premium service shall be charged at applicable rates and the Customer is required to check with the same at the respective store before availing such services.
11. The Customer shall take delivery of the processed garment(s)/ item(s) within thirty (30) days from the date of delivery as per the Estimated Goods Received Note (“EGRN”), failing which the garment(s)/item(s) shall be sent back to the processing unit and delivery of the same thereafter shall be subject to additional charges as per discretion of JLL. The Customer shall produce original Estimated Goods Received Note (“EGRN”) while taking back delivery of the processed garment(s)/item(s) as well as duly sign the original Invoice as produced by JLL'sstaff. JLL shall not be responsible / accountable for garment(s)/item(s) not claimed within the said period of thirty (30) days from the date of delivery as per the Estimated Goods Received Note (“EGRN”).
12. Customer shall examine the garment(s)/ item(s) for damage or wrong delivery at the time of delivery and inform the delivery boy about the same at that time. JLL shall not be responsible for any claims after the garment(s)/ item(s) delivery has been accepted by the Customer.
13. Customer is requested to count the garment(s)/ item(s) at the time of delivery and inform the delivery boy in case of missing garment(s)/ item(s) at that time. JLL will not be responsible for any such claims after the garment(s)/ item(s) delivery has been accepted by the customer.
14. In case the Customer is not satisfied with the services, the said garment(s)/item(s), customer may book for a rewash (upto two (02) rewashes) within twenty four (24) hours from the time of delivery of the garment(s)/ item(s). No garment(s)/ item(s) shall be accepted for rewash/rectification without Original Barcode tag on the garment (s)/item(s).
15. Additional cost will be applicable and charged if JLL employees/staffs are asked to remove the curtains/put the curtains back at the customers place.
16. JLL shall not be responsible for damages whatsoever caused due to oldness/poor quality of garment(s)/ item(s) that are unable to sustain the cleaning process.
17. JLL will take every reasonable and possible effort to remove all kinds of stains but doesn’t guarantee 100% stain removal in any circumstances and will be processed at customer's risk.
18. Garment(s)/item(s) are assigned to undergo wet wash or dry cleaning (whichever is best suitable for the said garment(s)/item(s) after an expert analysis of the type and texture of the garment(s)/item(s) in the processing unit. If Customer wants any specific type of wash or cleaning then the same should be informed to JLL before availing the service.
19. JLL shall not be held responsible/liable for any loss(s) or damage(s) of/to garment(s)/ item(s) due to occurrence of force majeure event such as fire, flood, storm, natural calamities, earthquake, enemies, war, riot, civil commotion or any other irresponsible force, act of God which are beyond the control of JLL and JLL is not liable for any compensation or reduction in charges.
20. The service cost for designer wear(s)/item(s) will be decided on a case-to-case basis depending upon the complexity of the garment(s)/item(s) and the Customer shall be communicated at the store, under which category the garment(s) /item(s) falls, based on which the service charges would be ascertained and accordingly charged on garment(s)/item(s) .
21. In the event the garment(s)/item(s) is wrongly booked (eg: cotton instead of silk) the same shall be intimated to the Customer and the service charges shall be in accordance with the standard rates of JLL as per the actual type/texture of garment(s)/item(s).
22. Any offers/coupons provided by JLL can be redeemed/claimed within the validity period and only upon customer’s request at the time of booking the pick-up/creating the order. In addition to these terms and conditions mentioned herein, the terms and condition provided in such offers/coupons shall also apply and it shall be deemed that Customer has read and understood it before availing offers/coupons.
23. In the event of home/ door to door services, the Customer is advised to verify the Employee Identity Card of Store In-charge/Delivery boy before availing services. Customer can also call JLL on 080-46644664/7795004664 to verify the employee sent by JLL failing which JLL shall not be responsible for any loss or damage caused to the Customer.
24. JLL reserves the right to cancel/modify/change the terms and conditions herein above at any point in time as deemed fit and without any prior intimation to the Customer.
25. In case of any complaint/query, the same may be informed to JLL by writing an email to email@example.com or contacting the customer care on 46644664 or though “Fabricspa” App/Website www.fabricspa.com
26. In the event of damage to the garment(s)/item(s), the Customer is eligible for refund of the bill amount subject to satisfaction of JLL after scrutinising the photographs, supporting documents and details provided by the Customer. However, compensate, upto maximum, ten (10) times of the service charge or Rs. 3,000/- (Rupees Three Thousand Only), whichever is lesser shall be given to the Customer at sole discretion of JLL. In case of loss to the garment(s)/item(s), compensation upto maximum, ten (10) times of the service charge or Rs. 3,000/- (Rupees Three Thousand Only), whichever is lesser shall be given to the Customer by JLL.
27. All disputes are subject to the jurisdiction of Courts in Bengaluru only.
28. By availing service(s), the customer agrees that he/she has thoroughly read, understood, agreed to these terms and conditions.
VOUCHER TERMS & CONDITIONHolder of the voucher can avail laundry/dry cleaning services for the value indicated on the voucher at JLL outlets on the following terms & conditions.
1. Voucher can be redeemed, only in the particular brand were the coupon is generated.
2. Voucher cannot be exchanged for cash.
3. If the bill exceeds the value more than the voucher, the balance amount shall be paid by the customer.
4. The rate of services shall be as per the prevailing rates & GST will be applicable on the bill.
5. The coupon cannot be used in conjunction with other discounts or promotions.
6. Coupons provided by JLL can be redeemed/claimed within the validity period and only upon customer’s request at the time of booking the pick-up/creating the order.
7. Vouchers are not transferable & duplicates will not be entertained nor be issued.
8. Voucher is entitled to redeem in whose name/Registered customer code the voucher is generated.
9. JLL reserves the right to refuse any voucher that it deems, in its sole discretion, to have been duplicated, damaged or defaced in any way.
10. Vouchers are digital and will be mailed to the registered & valid mail ID provided by the customer.
11. JLL will not be responsible for any typographical errors.
12. JLL reserves the right to cancel or modify the voucher without any prior notice.
13. Subscription coupon can be redeemed only on the future created orders and not for the orders which is already created, before the coupon generation.
14. Any dispute shall be subject to the jurisdiction of courts in Bengaluru only.