JFSL Refund/compensation policy
- In the event of damage, loss of garment(s)/item(s), delivery of wrong garment(s)/item(s), delivery of less garment(s)/item(s), wrong/multiple payments by the Customer, customer may raise the complaint/query by writing an email to email@example.com or contacting the customer care on 46644664 or though “Fabricspa” App/Website www.fabricspa.com .
- The Customer shall provide all the details including supporting documents, additional information and photograph in support to their complaint/query as and when requested by JFSL, failing which no complaint/query shall be entertained by JFSL.
- In the event of damage to the garment(s)/item(s), the Customer is eligible for refund of the bill amount subject to satisfaction of JFSL after scrutinising the photographs, supporting documents and details provided by the Customer. However, compensate, upto maximum, ten (10) times of the service charge or Rs. 3,000/- (Rupees Three Thousand Only), whichever is lesser shall be given to the Customer at sole discretion of JFSL. In case of loss to the garment(s)/item(s), compensation upto maximum, ten (10) times of the service charge or Rs. 3,000/- (Rupees Three Thousand Only), whichever is lesser shall be given to the Customer by JFSL.
- If Customer has made payment though payment gateway, aforementioned refund shall be initiated within seven (07) – ten (10) working days from the date when the complaint has been resolved. However, fifteen (15) working days will be required in case payment made other than through payment gateways.
- In case, of multiple amount is remitted from Customer’s end due to technical/internet problem then JFSL may initiate retransfer of such amount to Customer’s after securitizing the payment history and such other details of the Customer.
- Refund/compensation amount as mentioned herein above shall be only in Indian Rupees.